Buyer Newsletter 21
Published November 11, 2019 - Written by IAA, Inc.
Buyer Newsletter 21 is packed with useful updates and information about IAA! Download the PDF today and learn about Title Status improvements, find the Thanksgiving schedule, check out inventory influxes at branches across the country and more.
1. TITLE STATUS
We’ve improved the Title Status on the Sale Document page (for logged-in bidders) so buyers can quickly see their title status and seamlessly track the title via FedEx. Please note: The “Regular Mail” delivery option is no longer supported by IAA. If you have "Regular Mail" set as your delivery method, please select a new on. See below for the updates:
Improved Title Status:
- Title Can’t Be Processed (Buyer has not chosen a delivery method or provided POA)
- Title Processed & Ready for Pick Up
- Picked Up (with date that title was picked up)
- Title Processed & To Be Shipped (with link to track shipping if FedEx)
- Title Shipped (with date that title was shipped)
2. VETERANS DAY PROMOTION
As a token of our appreciation, IAA is offering a special discount for Veterans.
3. BRANCH UPDATES
Hail damaged inventory with over 100 campers at our IAA Billings location.
Thousands of flood/water damaged vehicles from Tropical Storm Imelda are still available at our IAA Houston, IAA Houston South and IAA Houston North locations.
4. HOLIDAY SCHEDULE THANKSGIVING
5. BEST PLACE TO WORK
Four IAA locations have been honored with Remarketing’s Best Auto Auctions to Work For 2019. Below are our honorees:
IAA Miami North
IAA North Hollywood