Buyer Newsletter 33
A Leading Global Digital Marketplace
Published July 1, 2020 - Written by IAA, Inc.
4 min read
We have some great news! In the last two weeks, we have been Great Place to Work-Certified™ and we are now IAA in the UK. In addition, we are celebrating our first full year as an independent IAA, publically traded on the NYSE. Thanks to the hard work and accomplishments of the entire IAA family of companies.
In this issue:
1. Alberta (Canada) Hail/Flood Auction at Impact Auto Auctions
A large selection of passenger vehicles, motorcycles and power sports units are available due to the hailstorms and flooding in Canada. Be sure to check out the inventory and weekly sales through our sister company, Impact Auto Auctions.
Already an active IAA buyer in good standing, then your registration is FREE*. Visit the Impact Buyer Registration page, sign up as a guest, upgrade to bid, and indicate that you’re currently an IAA Buyer. This will speed up the registration process and you’ll be eligible for free registration.
The Impact Auto Auctions transportation team is here to help. For questions and quotes please email email@example.com.
2. IAA Dream Rides™ first auction July 27th
IAA Dream Rides will host its first auction starting Monday, July 27th at noon CST. Whether it’s vintage, high-end, or exotic, we’ll have a car just for you.
3. IAA’s Independence day Holiday Schedule
Auction times and branch hours may change in observance of Independence Day. IAA will be closed on Friday, July 3. View new auction dates and times.
4. COVID-19 | Face Covering Requirements and Vehicle Preview
IAA continues to follow the best practices outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Effective Monday, June 22, 2020, IAA requires all visitors (Buyers, Customers, Towers, Transports, Owners, etc.) to wear face coverings while in all branches and offices, within the U.S., Canada, and the UK. If unable to wear a face-covering due to a health reason, please call ahead to notify the branch, and the Branch Manager will make the proper arrangements to support and assist accordingly.
In addition, IAA is also following CDC best practice social distancing guidelines, including controlling all non-essential foot traffic and limiting the number of individuals inside branches. Should you have any additional concerns, please contact a local IAA Branch Manager or IAA Customer Support at 877-937-4243
Live vehicle preview has resumed at all IAA branch locations except for branches in California, New Jersey, and New York. Preview takes place the day before the auction from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. local time. A mask and safety vest or bright-colored clothing are required.
Did you Know?
- You can manage how you receive your Sale Documents/Titles for every vehicle you purchase. View the instruction guide “Sale Document Instructions” to learn more.
- View a Premium Vehicle Report, available for many IAA vehicles. To view a report simply login, select a stock #, and look for the red ribbon next the vehicle image.
- You can view any IAA auction in your Local Time Zone on iaai.com by selecting the timestamp located in the footer below Site Preferences. Select the Time Box (right) and adjust your settings.
- On all-new vehicle assignments, an image of the entire vehicle's dashboard (instrument cluster) will be captured as opposed to just a close up of the mileage reading. This will appear as the 7th image in the Vehicles Detail page.
- On all-new vehicle assignments, loose parts will have a separate 12th image page.
*Free registration is open to all active IAA buyers in good standing. A credit will be applied to your account in the equivalent amount of the first year registration with Impact Auto Auctions. Please mention IMPACTNEW2020 promo code in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem this offer.