Buyer Newsletter 38
PayPal. Major Fleet Sale. Help Center Replaces firstname.lastname@example.org. Rich Rebuilds. And Dream Rides
Published September 10, 2020 - Written by IAA, Inc.
Buyers, begin signing up for PayPal. Three IAA providers will be selling a large number of clear-title, fleet and off-lease vehicles this month. IAA Help Center will replace email@example.com, and features helpful support documents and articles. IAA Brand Ambassador, Rich Rebuilds, is making a splash as a unique rebuilder. He was recently featured in a Car and Driver article. An exciting Dream Rides sale is set for Sept. 14, featuring classic, exotic, muscle, and luxury vehicles.
1. PayPal Coming Soon
In a few short weeks, IAA will begin to accept PayPal as a payment method for registration, vehicle payments, transportation and fees. The decision to add PayPal as a payment method was driven by your input. Buyers asked for PayPal, and IAA is delivering. PayPal is easy to use, secure, and available to all buyers regardless of location. Buyers that don’t already have PayPal are encouraged to set up an account. PayPal provides several benefits, including more credit card options than IAA currently offers, the ability to pay directly from your bank account (not currently offered to the public through IAA's iPay), and financing options. Visit all the ways you can pay at IAA.
2. Providers to Sell Hundreds of Clear Title Vehicles
Three IAA providers are selling a large number of clear-title, fleet and off-lease vehicles this month. IAA has hundreds of Volkswagen, Kia, Hyundai and Toyota fleet inventory from Element Fleet Management, Merchants Fleet Management, and Westlake Financial Services. Vehicles are located at IAA branches throughout the US.
3. IAA Help Center to Replace firstname.lastname@example.org
IAA’s customer service email (email@example.com) is being replaced by the 24/7 IAA Help Center. This new site offers searchable support articles and documents that answer common questions and buyer issues. You may still contact IAA Customer Support by Phone, Live Chat, or Create a Case if you prefer. The former firstname.lastname@example.org retires at the end of 2020 so please familiarize yourself with the new help center as soon as possible.
4. IAA Brand Ambassador Rich Rebuilds -- a Great Resource for Rebuilders
IAA Brand Ambassador Rich “Rebuilds” Benoit made a name for himself rebuilding a Tesla he bought from IAA. Today Rich has a thriving rebuilder business and popular YouTube channel. Recently Rich was featured in Car and Driver Magazine. He talks about how he got started rebuilding cars and the exciting things he has been up to lately. We are excited to partner with Rich and hope that his projects inspire IAA buyers.
5. Next IAA Dream Rides Auction Set for Sept. 14
The next IAA Dream Rides auction featuring classic, exotic, muscle and luxury vehicles will take place Monday, Sept. 14.. Whether you are looking to start a new project or simply buying to own, you’ll find that rare custom gem in our extensive inventory. Auctions take place every other Monday at 1 p.m. ET.
6. Branch Updates
- All Northeast branches have opened up vehicle preview. This includes branches in the following states: CT, DE, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, WV.
- Vehicle preview at IAA Branches in North Carolina are canceled through the end of September.
- Addition of new lanes at IAA Branches
- IAA Ft. Worth North will add a 4th sale lane beginning 9/15
- IAA Austin will add a 3rd sale lane beginning 9/15
- IAA Dallas will add a 3rd sale lane beginning 9/16
- IAA Denver and Denver East will add a 2nd sale lane beginning 9/28
- IAA Taunton is now running dual lanes every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m.
- ACE Carson and ACE Perris update
The California Resale Certificate for both IAA and the Auto Club will be required to purchase at ACE Carson and ACE Perris. Please make sure you have these secured and have sent them to ACEbuyersupport@iaai.com before purchasing.