Buyer Newsletter 42
IAA Branches in the Spotlight
Published November 19, 2020 - Written by IAA, Inc.
IAA is expanding in CO, FL and NJ markets, 4 IAA branches make Auto Remarketing’s Best Auctions to Work For list, and our Thanksgiving holiday schedule. Also, IAA honors veterans with registration discounts, our latest branch updates, and a new feature on the IAA Buyer App and IAAI.com.
IAA is Expanding in Colorado, Florida and New Jersey Markets
Great news for buyers in the Colorado Springs (CO), West Palm Beach (FL) and Port Murray (NJ) markets! IAA just broke ground on new state-of-the-art branches in those locations. These new facilities will each feature a Vehicle Inspection Center (VIC) space, a dedicated VIC drop zone area, and covered motorcycle storage. Buyers will benefit from additional locations for car buying, more inventory, and more options. These latest investments are part of IAA’s efforts to constantly improve and expand its branches to better meet the needs of its buyers.
Congrats to Our Branches Making Auto Remarketing’s Best Auctions to Work For
If more proof were needed that IAA’s branches are among the industry’s best, here it is: FOUR of IAA’s branches made it into the top nine of FOUR of IAA’s branches made it into the top nine of Auto Remarketing Magazine’s 2020 Best Auctions to Work For annual ranking. The magazine chose the top auctions based on a study by the Best Companies Group. Better run branches, with happier employees and highly efficient operations, mean IAA buyers get the best service possible. Kudos to the following branches for being great examples of the excellence of IAA’s 200+ branches: IAA Baton Rouge (LA), IAA Fremont (CA), IAA Northern Virginia, and IAA Taunton (MA).
Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
U.S.-based IAA locations will be closed on Thursday, November 26th in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Check out IAA’s holiday schedule. All digital auctions are accessible via IAA AuctionNow™ and the IAA Buyer App.
Veterans Get Registration Discount
As a token of our appreciation for your service, IAA is offering veterans a special discount now through the end of the year. Veterans receive $50 off registration for new buyers, and $50 off 12-month renewals for current buyers. Learn more and get the veteran discount code.
- IAA Miami is merging with IAA Miami-North. IAA Miami's last auction will be on Monday, November 30. All new inventory will be auctioned through IAA Miami North.
- Buyers can now pay at the IAA Englishtown branch. Payments will no longer be accepted at the IAA Carteret offsite yard. The offsite yard in Carteret will be open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET for pickups only.
- Offices at ACE Carson and ACE Perris will be closed on Thursday, November 26, and Friday, November 27. Payments and vehicle pickups will need to be scheduled for Monday, November 30, or Tuesday, December 1, at either ACE location.
- IAA Los Angeles South is hosting its very first auction on Thursday, December 3. Auctions will be hosted every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. PT, following the IAA Los Angeles auction. The new IAA Los Angeles South branch aligns with IAA’s ongoing expansion strategy to invest in real estate located within growing regions to better serve our buyers.
- IAA Rec Rides will host special auctions featuring Hurricane Laura and Hurricane Sally storm- and flood-damaged powersports inventory! Find these great units in Lane C every Wednesday starting at Noon E.T.
Check out our newly released video that clearly explains the new color-coded bidding eligibility feature on the IAA Buyer App. The video helps buyers quickly and easily understand their bidding eligibility status. It’s an informative video and only takes a minute.